Designed by Ivy Fiecas
Today, I am back being thankful and feeling super blessed.
I want to sleep all day. I’m quite hesitant to drink coffee because I might stay up whole night and look like a zombie the following day.
I stumbled upon a TEDx video with speaker Simon Sinek explaining how great leaders inspire action and the importance to question ourselves - Why are we doing things that we do.
For the past few years, I’ve realised na hindi ko kailangan ko umalis, kailangan ko lang magpahinga. These feelings are just momentary, this too shall pass. In mediocrity or failure, I find indifference. I hope I still bring great value and not a burden to others.
Time check: 9:53pm and I’m drinking coffee.
When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls. - Ted Grant
Wow, it’s been a while. I’ve been busy with my happy life, I don’t have time to blog. My life in bullets below (lately, I’m sorting things in bullets lol)
- I went to Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan for an event. It’s just an overnight stay and i was only able to visit Boulevard Plaza (aka Palawan’s version of Baywalk). it’s just a super quick stay.
- I also went to Calapan, Oriental Mindoro for the same reason. This is more memorable because we went there via SuperCat ferry. Grabe lang ang alon, roller-coaster but still for the sake of #YOLO I had fun! Dinner is so good! Beachfront+yummy seafood+acoustic band.
- I’m now using Macbook Air for work. Yehey!!! It’s much much lighter than Lenovo laptop. Despite the confusing Mac environment, I think I’m getting the hang of it so far. Personally, I like the designs of Mac than Windows.
- I got so drunk last weekend - the kind of feeling I needed. The result, a bad case of hang-over the following day - I want to release all the alcohol in my system. I cried so hard for of course random things lol.
- I feel that I need to do something and I don’t know where to start.
- CINEMALAYA craze is currently going on. Indie films overload.
I had nothing else to share. Such a lame entry.
It was I think the darkest days of my college life when a friend shared this book to me. The wisdom I got from Santiago’s story helped me recover and direct path to achieve some of my life goals. I’m reading this again after four years - this time not to recover but to strengthen the passion I have for another set of life goals. The universe will conspire for me, achieve yan!!! 😊😀
Tell a story and I'll tell you mine, click here.